Survive in a prehistoric world
The concept behind ARK: Survival Evolved is not at all new. We've seen movies of the likes of One Million Years B.C. from 1966 in which we saw a fantasy Paleolithic Age in which human beings with a modern aspect cohabitated with dinosaurs, which many creationists probably consider quite normal.
Well, in this game we'll find a similar scenario within an adventure in which we'll arrive on an island dwelled by prehistoric creatures. And you'll get there without almost anything, so you'll have to wake up and watch out if you don't want to become the lunch of Tyrannosaurus or any other similar monster.
An action-packed survival adventure
This game finally lands on Android after a great reception on Windows PC and PS4. We'll have to learn to equip ourselves with tools to build weapons that will help us to find food and defend ourselves. All the latter, within an online gaming system that will allow us to create alliances with other players to face up to all lurking threats.
A great action game although there's no historical veracity.
These are the game's main features:
- Over 80 different dinosaurs can be tamed and ridden.
- Explore a huge scenario full of dangers but also resources to survive.
- Survive solo or in collaborative mode together with other users.
- Tribe mode that encourages cooperation between players to share resources and skills.
What's new in the latest version
- Optimized performance for Android.
- You can no longer build any volcano crater on official servers.
- Fixes different bugs.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 7.0.
- Offers in-app purchases.
- Instructions to install XAPKs on Android
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...