Your Nintendo DS games on your Android
Nintendo's commercial strategy when it comes to distributing video consoles has usually been very successful. One of the best examples is its portable Nintendo DS, released in 2004, which was sold widely all over the world. And still today we can enjoy playing its catalog of games on our mobile devices. All the latter thanks to apps of the likes of AseDS Emulator for Android.
Thousands of Nintendo DS games now on Android
Downloading the APK of this Nintendo DS emulator for mobile phones will provide us with access to almost any of its classic games provided that they are available in ROM format, of course. However, to download those games, you'll have to search for them on the Internet as they are not available in the application.
These are the main features offered by this app:
- Emulate the double screen interface.
- Save and load games whenever you want.
- Supports cheats.
- Compatible with wireless gamepads and microphone devices.
- Customization of controls and keys.
- Adapts to the screen size to show us the original screen-image ratio.
- Support for ROMs in ROM, DS, and ZIP format.
To load the games we only have to browse through the folders and tap on them to open them.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 3.0.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the "Unknown sources" option within Settings>Applications.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...