Why have several emulators installed if with RetroArch you can have them all in one? RetroArch is a multi-system emulator for Android, fast and lightweight created thanks to an open source project. Its modular construction makes it easily expandable, so you can enjoy all your favorite consoles of yesteryear.
An emulator to master them all.
Thanks to the following features and the amount of 'cores' or types of video console emulator included or downloadable, we are surely facing one of the most complete Android developments in the industry:
- The user can choose between several menu designs for the interface.
- The app displays the information of each game once added to the collection.
- It allows to reconfigure the controls according to taste and type of game.
- Allows the use of cheats.
- Works with multi-language games.
- The player will be able to save screenshots of his games.
- Option of fast saving.
- It is possible to play multiplayer games in network.
- No ads, no restrictions and maintains user confidentiality.
And the most important thing, of course, is that we can play all the games we download from the Internet in ROM format for all these systems: Amstrad, Atari (2600, 5200, 7800 and more), Coleco, Commodore, Nintendo DS, Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, NES, Game Cube, Nintendo 64, SNES, Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, PlayStation and PSP, among others.
What's new in the latest version
- Its developers have not published what improvements and changes have been introduced in the latest update of the app.