Why should you install several emulators if with RetroArch you can have them all in one? RetroArch is a lightweight and fast multi-system emulator for Android. Its modular construction makes it easily expandable, therefore, you can enjoy playing on all your favorite consoles from the past.
One emulator to rule them all.
What games run on RetroArch?
RetroArch for Android gathers in a sole pack everything you need to run the following platforms:
- PlayStation 1, by means of PCSX ReARMed.
- Super Nintendo, using the SNES9x Next emulator.
- Nintendo Entertainment System, with the emulators FCEUmm and NEStopia.
- GameBoy and GameBoy Color, thanks to Gambatte.
- GameBoy Advance, through VBA Next.
- Arcade, by means of Final Burn Alpha.
- Neo Geo Pocket Color with the Mednafen NGP emulator.
- Virtual Boy, using Mednafen VB.
- Sega Genesis and Mega Drive, thanks to Genesis Plus GX.
- Sega Master System and Sega Game Gear with Genesis Plus GX.
- Sega CD and Mega CD with the Genesis Plus GX emulator.
- PC Engine and PC Engine CD, through Mednafen PCE Fast.
- WonderSwan Color and Crystal with the Mednafen Wonderswan emulator.
And the videogames:
- Cave Story, using the game engine NX Engine.
- Doom 1, Doom 2, Ultimate Doom, and Final Doom, by means of the game engine prBoom.
Get hold of your favorite classic games and play them on your smartphone thanks to RetroArch for Android.