Multisystem emulator for Android
Why have several emulators installed if once you download RetroArch Android you can have them all in one? RetroArch APK is a multi-system emulator for Android, fast and lightweight created thanks to an open-source project. Its modular construction makes it easily expandable, so you can enjoy all your favorite consoles of yesteryear.
An emulator to master them all.
Main features of RetroArch APK
Thanks to the following features and the amount of 'cores' or types of video console emulator included when we download RetroArch Android, we are surely facing one of the most complete Android developments in the industry:
- The user can choose between several menu designs for the interface.
- The app displays the information of each game once added to the collection.
- It allows reconfiguring the controls according to taste and type of game.
- Allows the use of cheats.
- Works with multi-language games.
- The player will be able to save screenshots of his games.
- Option of fast saving.
- It is possible to play multiplayer games online.
- No ads, no restrictions and maintains user confidentiality.
And the most important thing, of course, is that we can play all the games we download from the Internet in ROM format for all these systems: Amstrad, Atari (2600, 5200, 7800, and more), Coleco, Commodore, Nintendo DS, Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, NES, Game Cube, Nintendo 64, SNES, Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, PlayStation, and PSP, among others.
What's new in the latest version
- Its developers have not published what improvements and changes have been introduced in the latest update of the app.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...