Over time, Gameloft's Asphalt series has offered all sorts of high-quality racing games but never a rally game. Until now. That's because we can now play Asphalt Xtreme, a racing game for Android that brings us to this universe in which we can race around stunning and dangerous scenarios at full speed: dunes, gorges, forest tracks...
If you've already taken a look at its gameplay, you've probably noticed its frenetic pace. It's a racing game in which you won't have a second to breathe and in which you can take part in races against the machine or other players (it incorporates an online multiplayer mode) with over 30 different cars and trucks.
A great rally game: fast-paced and with excellent graphics.
- 35 different vehicles: buggies, pickups, rally cars, SUVs, and trucks.
- Different car styles that offer us different particularities when it comes to driving them.
- Real-life brands such as Jeep, Mercedes-Benz, Ford, Dodge...
- Real-time multiplayer mode with support for up to 8 players online.
- Wide range of scenarios: from Norwegian glaciers to the paradise beaches of Phuket in Thailand or the industrial area of Detroit.
- 5 different game modes that include a story mode with over 500 challenges.
This is the version for Android but there are also versions for iOS devices, such as iPhone and iPad, and also PC. They all come along with excellent graphics and frenetic fast-paced action.
Furthermore, if you spend some time searching, you'll be able to find some cheats and tricks through different APK mods that you can download to your device to race around with certain competitive advantages. In any case, you should know that cheating is usually penalized leading you to get banned and kicking you out of the game's servers.