The series of video games Assassin's Creed has only needed 10 years to become an adventure and action classic. The first installment was released in 2007 and since then it has gradually landed on PC, macOS, video consoles (Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo), as well as smartphones and tablets (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Symbian and even WebOS).
The most ruthless assassin in the Italian Renaissance
The main character of this game is Ezio Auditore, a young nobleman from Florence, and an ancestor of Desmond Miles, to whom he has to connect by means of Animus 2.0 to revive his genetic memories. This is the starting point of an adventure in which we'll travel around Tuscany and Venice to face our enemies.
This second adventure is the direct successor of the first game of the series that has even led to the production of movies, and that in 2016 and 2017 is as present as ever. The gameplay is similar to the first title but it incorporates improvements that makes it much more fluid.
The Deluxe Edition of Assassin's Creed 2 comes along with aspects such as the following:
- Take on the role of Ezio, a young Italian guy that becomes a lethal assassin to avenge the death of his family.
- Carry out missions with total freedom when and however you want in an open world that you can explore without obstacles. Furthermore, you can take on new challenges and discover new settings, even being able to swim or fly.
- Make the most of the living environments such as crowds of people to go unnoticed. Try to hide among the mass.
- A route around two of the most important city-states of the Renaissance such as Florence and Venice, controlled by different noble families with plenty of political and economical influences thanks to their commercial relations.
- Improve your skills to become a lethal assassin and learn how to disarm your enemies.
Since this deluxe version was released back in 2010, it doesn't demand great hardware requirements. You'll just need an old Windows XP and a dual-core Intel or AMD processor.
As we said before, Assassin's Creed II is the direct successor of the first video game in this series but now there are already more than 15 titles available including Rogue, Unity, Brotherhood, Revelation, Discovery o Chronicles to name just a few. A great saga that includes movies and novels as well.