Every day there are more and more battle royale games that try to beat or at least put up a fight against the two major examples in this genre: Fortnite and PUBG. One of the most successful alternatives over the last few months is definitely Creative Destruction, a sandbox game that first was a hit on Android and iPhone, and now also on Windows.
And it is so with a native version. In other words, we won't have to download APKs to then emulate them on our PC with BlueStacks or any other similar software. Once we download and install the EXE of CD we can start playing a first and third-person shooter in which we have to survive in an environment made up of thirteen islands, whilst we collect resources and weapons, and we build whatever we want.
Destroying had never been so much fun.
But the most differentiating feature of this video game with graphics that will remind us of cartoons is that we can destroy absolutely every single element on the scenario. For such purpose, our capacity to break, rebuild and craft objects are of vital importance.
- Battle royale sandbox game with FPS and TPS elements.
- 4x4km map made up of 13 islands.
- Fight against the clock to survive against another 99 players like yourself.
- Create and build on the scenario using the tools available for such purpose.
- A wide range of weapons such as shotguns, machine guns, sniper rifles, and assault rifles.
- Destroy and break any element, object or building on the scenario.
If you take a look at the gameplay videos available on YouTube, you'll see that there aren't too many differences between the mobile version available in the Google Play Store and this desktop edition. Furthermore, if you're looking for an alternative to Fortnite, this could well be your best option.