If you already know Bowmasters, the game full of crazy duels to death that has been a hit on iOS devices and also in its version for Android in APK format, you'll surely be interested in its online multiplayer edition. We're talking about Bowmasters - Multiplayer Game, that offers you an identical gameplay but with the possibility to play against real-life opponents, much smarter than the game's AI.
More entertainment with bloody online duels.
Bowmasters online PvP: now it's definitely got everything you need
This game that offers us dozens of different characters, many of which are inspired by real-life people such as Trump, and up to 60 different weapons, now incorporates the only thing it was missing: the possibility to play online against other users. Therefore, the game's entertainment possibilities are increased to the max, as it becomes much more unforeseeable and hard to complete.
- 60 characters from all sorts of dimensions: from Robin Hood-type archers to hefty lumberjacks.
- 60 different weapons: axes, arrows, knives... kill your opponents making the most of the rather particular laws of physics that will provide you with fun killings full of blood.
- Take part in epic duels against your friends.
- Different game modes: not only can you play one versus one but you can also see who's better at shooting down birds or knocking down the fruit.
- Earn all sorts of rewards for your skills.
So don't wait any longer to download this game that's free of charge but that you can expand with weapon packs and even remove adverts by means of in-app purchases.
And what about Bowmasters for PC?
This is yet another case of an excellent game that's only available for iOS mobile devices and Android, and that we can't download to our PC. Well, at least not officially because we can always resort to downloading the Android APK and running it on macOS or Windows using an emulator of the likes of BlueStacks or Andy.
This could be the only way to get to play on your computer's desktop, whilst you wait for a version for this platform... which may not ever be published.