The Call of Duty saga is a classic among action games, and if you thought that everything had been said and done when it came to Battle Royale action games, it's because you didn't know that Activision still had a lot to say. In fact, here is Call of Duty: Warzone.
COD: Warzone, the Battle Royale of Call of Duty
In COD: Warzone, players will find aspects already seen in other similar games. Players are deployed with a parachute onto an island and choose your landing point. You also have to fight to be the last one standing. However, some aspects are different from other Battle Royales, such as the supply boxes that players can find during the game with money to buy equipment or the possibility of getting advantages through contracts.
These are the main characteristics:
- Gigantic map of Verdansk that combines new maps with some already known in Call of Duty.
- Two game modes: Battle Royale and fight for the loot.
- Battle pass that provides access to 100 levels of unlockable content.
- Sign contracts and fulfill them to get all kinds of rewards.
- Search for supply boxes in the game and buy accommodations.
- Do you get killed? Win a 1v1 game in a gulag to reappear in the game.
A great action game that bears the unique hallmark of the Call of Duty series and represents modern warfare like no other (which is fun only in video games).