A tool that lets you create an Android control center
Do you need a simple and efficient way to manage your Android device? Are you looking for something similar to the Control Center on iOS? Then, the Control Center Simple Android app is the perfect tool if you want a user experience akin to the Control Center on iOS on your Android device.
Easily access your most used functions with just a swipe or a tap
With Control Center Simple APK, you can quickly access your Android device's most used functions, such as:
- Brightness and Volume Control: Adjust brightness and volume with a slider.
- Dark Mode Toggle: Switch between light and dark mode.
- Wi-Fi Manager: Use it to quickly access and connect to available networks.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Pair your device with Bluetooth accessories.
- Do not Disturb Mode: Mutes notifications and calls.
- Screen Rotation Lock: Keep the display stable.
- Airplane Mode: Turns off all wireless communications.
- Flashlight Switch: Activate the flashlight with a tap.
- Screen Recording: Record tutorials, games, or on-screen activities.
- Screenshot: Take quick, automatically saved screenshots.
Experience how convenient it is to have everything at hand with the help of Control Center Simple.
However, for this app to work properly, you need to pay attention to the permissions management and authorize the app to work in the foreground and with priority over other apps. If this is not an issue for you, go ahead and download Control Center Simple for free to optimize your Android experience.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0
Passionate about web browsing since the early days of the internet, I consider myself a digital veteran who lived the rise of the internet from his own trenches in specialized forums that no longer exist. And now that I look back, it amazes me...