Racing games and platformers have found in Android the ideal platform for their success. Some titles like Hill Climb Racing remind us of those old-school titles with a great playability that we could enjoy on both video consoles and PCs, as well as arcade machines.
A double target: go as far as you can and collect all the coins
These are the two classic objectives of many games of this kind, but as usual, it won't be as easy as it sounds: you'll come across plenty of obstacles on your way that will make you lose the stability of your car or motorbike, also making you lose your balance. At least you can take advantage of them to do all sorts of stunts and flips depending on your skill.
If you still don't know what Hill Climb Racing is all about, we don't know what you're waiting for.
Which is the best vehicle?
Now, that's a good question that you're going to have to find out for yourself. The reason why you have to collect coins on your way is to be able to improve your car or motorbike, so take a wander around the store every time you save up some money.
- Simple controls that are basically two pedals: one to accelerate and one to brake.
- Wide range of vehicles with exclusive improvements for each one of them: motorbike, truck, 4x4, car, tank...
- Suspension, tires, traction and engine improvements.
- Different stages and settings: countryside, desert, Arctic, Moon...
- Realistic laws of physics.
- Optimized for low-end devices.
So now that you know, get hold of the APK of this game if you want to play one of the best racing and platform titles for Android devices.
What's new in the latest version
- New daily missions.
- Bug fixes.