Here's a game for adrenaline addicts. Last Man Standing is a Battle Royale game for Windows, totally free of charge, that has arrived with plenty of strength to put up a fight against the greatest games in this sector, PUBG and Fortnite. The players must escape from and kill all their rivals by following their own strategy, trying to be the last player standing as you've probably gathered from the name of the game.
The player will land on a massive warzone with another 99 players with the intention to search for weapons and accessories that will allow us to gain a certain advantage over our rivals. It's a fast-paced, frenetic game with great graphics similar to many games of the same style with a commercial license or in-app purchases.
Fight to survive in a really hostile environment.
Main features of LMS
The game shares the majority of functions and options included in the majority of other titles in this sector but we do really recommend you to try this one out as it won't disappoint you:
- Battle Royal game with a battlefield with up to 100 players.
- Over 30 weapons: guns, rifles, SMG, assault rifles, sniper rifles, rocket launchers...
- Accessories available for weapons to help the player to customize how to use each one of them.
- Maps include hidden chests with weapons, survival material, and coins.
- Monthly and seasonal tournaments for professional players with real cash prizes.
- Options to customize the player's avatar with all sorts of items and accessories.
- The develop is 100% open based on the user community's comments.
To be able to enjoy a great gaming experience, you'll at least need an i5 2400 processor, 6 GB of RAM memory, 10 GB of free space on our hard drive and a graphics card equivalent to an NVIDIA GTX 460 with 2 GB of VRAM or better.