Carrying around cash is no longer in fashion. Some time ago, we could only pay in cash. Things changed with the arrival of bank cards (also known as plastic money), and now with the proliferation of electronic devices, mainly smartphones, things have changed even more. You've probably heard about services of the likes of Apple Pay or Samsung Pay, or other apps that allow you to pay your friends. Lydia is a new alternative with which we can pay any person or dealer straight from our phone.
Simple, fast, and 100% safe.
How Lydia works
The app takes care of associating your bank cards or accounts to your phone to turn the latter into the perfect payment method: always in your pocket and ready to be used. All the latter from a simple and functional interface that won't make you waste your time.
- Make instant payments from your phone at stores or to friends and contacts.
- Receive notifications about any transaction.
- Request the money that your friends are owing you.
- New payment function from your home screen to make it even quicker.
- Biometric security systems to protect your operations.
- Perfectly integrated into Siri.
Its simplicity is one of the main advantages of Lydia. From its main window, you can access a sort of calculator: just input the amount and say if it's a payment or a charge request. Then choose your contact and confirm the operation. You can set notifications by email to make sure you don't miss out on any operation.
Forget about carrying loads of coins in your pockets. Just get hold of Lydia and make the most of the advantages of immediate mobile payments.