Not only the most adventurous users make purchases on the Internet. Nowadays, it's quite common for any user to do some online shopping now and again. For this reason, there are many secure payment methods available such as Apple Pay, Alipay, or Google Wallet. But possibly the most noteworthy one of them is PayPal, the online payment platform that was born as a subsidiary of eBay and that now works as an independent service.
A reliable middleman between the vendor and the purchaser.
If you make money transactions on the Internet, including online shopping on Amazon, Alibaba, GearBest, or even webs to purchase tickets and other articles, it's always a good idea to take this service into account. Now with the development of its mobile applications, both in APK format for Android, as well as iPhone, using PayPal on your phone is easier than ever.
What can I use PayPal for on my phone?
- Secure payment at online stores.
- Receive payments in your account.
- Manage your activity on the service: check your balance available, look up your associated bank accounts or credit cards, check your latest movements...
- Send money or request a transfer from your friends (through the PayPal.Me service).
- Pay in shops straight from your phone (only available in certain countries).
What kinds of PayPal accounts are there?
The APK of this application has been conceived for ordinary users to carry out all the above-mentioned transactions but you should know that the service comes along with different types of accounts:
- Personal account: conceived for users that are only going to use the platform for shopping.
- Premier account: designed for vendors who will receive payments over the Internet.
- Business account: conceived for companies that make and receive payments online.
All in all, it's a safe online payment method that incorporates a great customer attention service in the event of having any problems and with which you won't have to pay any fees for your online purchases or when you transfer money between accounts on the same platform.