The current banking system is complex and abusive. We give our money to the banks and they charge us to do whatever they. That is why initiatives are emerging such as Revolut, a British Fintech company that offers individuals free financial and banking services, an alternative system to traditional banking.
A different sort of bank
This app is based on a close and simple system without hidden fees. The management is completely digital. In fact, opening an account takes a matter of two or three minutes. With this tool you will find the usual tasks easier and even some new ones which are highly interesting:
- Manage your money, both in terms of expenses and income.
- Check your expenses by categories.
- Exchange 24 currencies in real time.
- Take out travel insurance abroad.
- Send and request money with a button.
- Send money abroad at the time.
- Establish periodic payments.
- Send money abroad with the real exchange rate.
- Buy and exchange cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, XRP and Bitcoin Cash).
- Activate online, contacless or magnetic stripe payments.
- Set budgets with expenses per month.
- Round the payments you make with the card to save the surplus.
Revolut is an alternative to big banks.
In addition, you can also activate instant notifications so that the app notifies you every time you buy something with your card. They also offer 24/7 customer service and have a card freeze service in case your carrds are lost or stolen. It is clear that another way to bank is possible.