A simple app to ask for small credits
Do you need to get some quick cash? We recommend any other method (legal, of course) you can think of before resorting to an application like this since its interest rates are absurdly high. This is CashBean for Android, an application that lets users who live in India and have access to a valid Indian phone number apply for small loans.
Get up to 60,000 rupees in a few minutes.
The conditions are as follows: the user will have to ask for between 1,000 and 60,000 rupees and return the money between three months and one year with a maximum interest of 33% which will be calculated by the service according to the request of the user.
How does it work?
- The loan request is made by means of a quick application of about 10 minutes.
- The platform will run a quick review of the application in about 30 minutes.
- The acceptance and the contract to be signed is received by SMS.
- Once signed, the user will receive the credit within five minutes.
- The user must reside in India, have a monthly income and range from 21 to 56 years old.
Requirements and additional information:
- It requires an operational phone number from India.
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...