The Google Pay app designed for business
Google Pay for Business is an application for managing payments in businesses. With it, the user can configure a platform with which to accept money from their customers when they pay using the Google Pay system. Any user with a UPI ID can use Google Pay.
Manage payments in your business with Google Pay
Thanks to this application, a merchant can more easily manage the payments they receive from their customers. Set-up is easy and fast and these are its main features:
- Accept instant payments from millions of customers using Google Pay.
- It supports both payment through QR codes and by phone number.
- Quick and easy set-up.
- Ability to list transactions and keep a detailed record of them.
- Ability to receive rewards for its use directly into the user's bank account.
- No additional fees.
Currently, this system is exclusive to India, and it is unknown when it will make the leap to other countries or if it even will.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...