When talking about office suites, life does not start and end in Microsoft Office. There are several great alternatives, and among them, we find OfficeSuite from Mobisystems.
A complete set of tools for your office needs
This software is equipped with all the necessary functions to create and edit office documents of all kinds:
- Documents: a word processor to shape to your ideas.
- Sheets: the spreadsheet application that lets you cover your domestic and professional needs and control large volumes of data.
- Slides: Do you need to show your ideas or work to a large audience? With this application, you will be able to create attractive presentations.
- Mail: the mail client you can link to your e-mail accounts.
- PDF Extra: A 2 in 1 PDF service. Editor and reader in the same tool to let you work with the famous document format.
You must be asking yourself this question: is it compatible with Microsoft Office? It is clear that Microsoft Office is a software standard for office work, so any alternative in this field must be 100% compatible with their file formats, and yes, OfficeSuite is totally compatible. Furthermore, OfficeSuite is not only compatible with Microsoft Office documents but also with:
- DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, and more.
- OpenDocument file formats such as ODT, ODS, and ODP.
- Other formats such as RTF, PDF, and CSV.
Your work in the cloud, no storage problems
Last but not least, OfficeSuite offers the possibility of linking your work to your online storage services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Box or OneDrive. However, it also has its own hard disk system in the cloud: Mobisystems Drive, which offers 50GB of space to manage and synchronize your documents.
This software is free, but if you want to access all its extended functions, you can check its different payment plans which adapt to the needs of all types of users.