Pokémon GO was the greatest revolution in modern video gaming until the arrival of the Fortnite Battle Royale frenzy.
But it's now over two years old and after all this time, it has known how to bring back many of its former players thanks to the incorporation of new game options and elements that we missed in the past such as the possibility to swap Pokémons between trainers, become friends with other players or get hold of rare or legendary Pokémons during special events.
However, the main element to be able to play Pokémon GO is using our legs to walk around town catching Pokémons. Not for nothing, it's an augmented reality game. However, the main problem is that we're usually quite lazy especially in extreme weather conditions.
Pokémon GO for Windows PC
However, by means of Android emulator for Windows of the likes of BlueStacks and the APK file for Android, we can play comfortably at home, making the most of the following features of the game:
- Search, collect and catch Pokémons in Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn.
- Train Pokémons at the gym.
- Gain experience and increase our level to become stronger and stronger.
- Fight against Pokémons of other trainers in the gym.
- Take part in incursions to get hold of rare and legendary Pokémons.
- Visit the pokéstops to get hold of pokéballs, berries, potions, and other objects necessary for the game.
- Evolve your Pokémons to manage to complete your Pokédex and collect candies.
Finally, we have to warn you that using an emulator may be considered by Niantic as cheating so we don't recommend you to use it as you might get banned temporarily or permanently. Furthermore, it will only allow you to catch nearby Pokémons and visit the nearest gym or pokéstop.