Nintendo 64 was the response from the Japanese company in order to compete in the home videogame market, mainly with Sega Saturn and Sony PlayStation. It was the fourth console to be released by Nintendo and was well received by the public with Super Mario 64 being its best-selling videogame. Production of the console ended in 2002 but it is sorely missed by many who now have the opportunity to recover its games and remember those matches played on it thanks to emulators like Project64.
Get to enjoy Nintendo 64 once again but this time on your Android
This is a an emulation software version for Android that also works on Windows and with which the games can be run in ROM format from its catalog. However, you won't find any of these in the emulator so you will have to download them from websites. These are some of the features it offers:
- Play with touch controls or external control devices like gamepads.
- Adjust video resolution to optimize performance.
- Configure sound and customize options.
- Configure the sensitivity of controls and how they are viewed on the screen.
- File browser for loading games.