If you're into multiplayer action games, at this stage you definitely know what PUBG is all about. As you already know, PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS is the battle royale game that's has become a major hit amongst gamers from all over the world on PC, Xbox, and PS4. The game has been available on Steam for quite some time but many users were wondering what was going on with the mobile version.
When is PUBG out for Android?
There's no need to continue asking yourself this question because there's finally an official version in English, and not Chinese, that you can download without paying a cent. We're talking about PUBG Mobile, which will allow you to have fun with this tremendous online action game wherever you go.
Its huge battlefield with 64 square kilometers where you'll have to face up to 99 rivals is waiting for you. You can use all the weapons you come across, ride all sorts of vehicles, make the most of different structures to use them as a shelter or set up ambushes... definitely, one of the best online shooters in which you can also design collaborative strategies for whenever you need to create an alliance in order to wipe out the strongest and most dangerous enemies.
The best battle royale game lands on Android with an official port.
Here we'll find all the features and functions present in the original game but obviously adapted to smartphones and tablets:
- Port of the PC version that allows us to play just like on our computer: 100 players set free on an 8x8 km battlefield having to fight between them until there's only one survivor.
- Unreal Engine 4 that brings the best graphical experience. The audio is also HD with 3D effects so you feel as if you were on the battlefield.
- Realistic shots with a wide range of weapons available that behave according to ballistic laws.
- Drive a wide range of vehicles to escape from your enemies (or chase them... that's up to you).
- Build alliances with your friends and communicate with them through the voice chat.
- Equipped with an anti-cheating system.
As you've just read, it's quite hard to get hold of cheats for PUBG. Mainly because there's a system to detect and block users that cheat. So for the time being, you're going to have to forget about APK mods and other techniques to hack the game that would provide you with an advantage over the rest of players in these massive battles.
With regard to the requirements for the mobile version of PUBG, you'll need Android 5.1.1 or above and at least 2 GB of RAM. It's compatible with over 500 different devices including Samsung, Xiaomi, LG, Nexus, Sony Xperia...