rclone is a program released in 2014 that allows the synchronization of folders and files with online storage systems. It is designed to be used in command line and what we find in RCX - Rclone is its adaptation to the Android graphical framework.
Manage your files and synchronize them with your cloud storage services.
This application offers us the possibility of using rclone with a simple graphical interface, so that we can explore everything we have on our mobile and share it with the online storage services we use. It is simple and very easy to use, as much as the simplest file manager. So forget about fighting with complicated graphical interfaces and enjoy its features:
- File management: list, view, download, upload, move, rename, delete files and folders....
- Streaming functions to transmit multimedia files and serve files and directories through GTP, HTTP, WebDAV and DLNA protocols.
- Integration with local storage devices.
- Compatibility with online storage providers.
- Simple interface design under the Material Design paradigm.
- Compatible with all processor architectures.
- Access to USB and SD storage.