We're going to introduce you to a rather violent game genre that's not for everyone but is a great success in all application stores for all platforms, including video consoles, PC, Android, and iOS.
We're talking about all those Battle Royale online multiplayer games in which the players are parachuted into an open world without any weapons or equipment for their defense or survival. The target of the game is to survive searching for weapons and safe zones, and figure out who to wipe out the rest of players.
Beat the other 119 players that are fighting for their lives.
Rules of Survival is a game of this genre that comes along with a few differences regarding the two mega-hits of this kind: PUBG and Fortnite. Unlike the latter, the maps aren't islands limited by sea but vast open territories with all sorts of buildings and hideouts in HD quality. And the games, instead of being for 100 players, can now be played by 120 users.
Main features of this great survival game
This game, with an online multiplayer mode in which you can play solo or collaboratively, includes all the options necessary to get you hooked to your screen killing enemies for hours on end:
- Survival game in which only one player can remain alive.
- Includes dozens of different weapons that can be added to our arsenal.
- Allows us to drive vehicles to reach our enemies or escape.
- The graphical interface allows us to shoot, run, and jump easily from the touchscreen.
- The maps included HD quality graphics and are absolutely huge.
- The inventory allows us to keep all sorts of weapons, objects, and accessories to help us survive.
If you've fallen for the Battle Royale rage, don't hesitate to download and try out Rules of Survival for iOS, or its Android version in APK format. You'll be glued to your screen for hours on end.