Street and Fighter are two words that have brought together several generations. It's a game that was played in arcade centers over more than 30 years ago and it's still played nowadays on state-of-the-art video consoles of the likes of PS4 or Xbox One. Although obviously the graphics and the game engine aren't the same, our goal is none the different: to fight until we KO our rival.
The legendary Capcom studio now introduces for iOS and Android this Street Fighter IV Champion Edition, a classic fighting game with 32 characters from the saga in which the player can spend hours on end knocking out rivals on a classic, linear, and 2D setting, with a frantic pace: that's how fighting games should always be.
Ibuky, Abel, Cammy or the classics Guile, Bison, Chun-li, Bison or Zangief and many others are waiting with their fists ready for a fight.
Main features of a classic fighting game: Street Fighter
The latest versions of fighting games from both the Tekken and the Street Fighter saga have lost part of their essence because their developers wanted to go a step further adding all sorts of 3D scenarios, high-quality graphics, and much more complicated controls that remove the arcade component. SF4 retakes the appropriate path thanks to the following features:
- 25 fighters with three new characters and six more to come in future updates.
- Classic single-player arcade mode or online multiplayer mode to fight against other users from all over the world.
- Four difficulty modes to adapt to the level of any gamer.
- High-resolution graphics adapted to the screen size of mobile devices.
- Intuitive on-screen controls with a virtual cross-pad.
- Possibility to carry out combos, special moves, concentrated attacks, super combos and ultra combos.
- The SP button allows you to unleash stunning moves.
- Compatible with external Bluetooth controllers.
The game is totally free of charge although you can make a single in-app purchase to unlock all the contents and characters available. Now that you know, download the APK file of Street Fighter 4 and start warming up.