The first SMS messaging application to use Android L's new Material Design is Textra. It makes the most of its features, and all its functions are very closely related to the latter. Simple, fast and with great colors that make interacting with the application more intuitive, it has become a very serious option to be taken into account on Android terminals that come along with version L.
The messaging app the greatly improves Android's native application.
Textra's main properties
- Quick response pop-up.
- Improves the functioning of MMS and group messages.
- Compatible with iPhone contacts.
- Delivery reports.
- Option to include signatures.
- Over 800 emojis.
- Several different color themes to choose from.
- Floating notifications.
- Compatible with Pushbullet and Android Wear.
Download Textra and write your text messages with the application that makes the most of the possibilities of Material Design.