A ball with tiger stripes that you have to try to get inside a container. One could think that that's a rather stupid idea to develop a video game, especially if the name of the game is all about the aspect of the ball. We're talking about Tiger Ball and the truth is that, despite how simple its gameplay may seem, it's an excellent and very entertaining puzzle game.
With millions of downloads in its version for iPhone and iPad, and also tremendously popular in APK format for Android smartphones and tablets, the game developed by Georgios Kanellopoulos offers us a pastime all about getting a ball inside a container by swiping our finger around the screen.
A puzzle game with plenty of casual aspects.
Having said that, Tigerball may seem very easy to play but we also have to bear in mind the important role played by the laws of physics: the thrust and direction of the ball will depend on the force applied by our finger. We'll also have to take into account all the obstacles that will prevent us from drawing a simple and neat curve towards the ball's destination, as we'll have to avoid all these obstacles. However, sometimes, we'll be able to make the most of all those walls, boxes, ramps, and other elements to reach our goal.
There are no hacks or cheats available to try to overcome the 100 levels available in the game, only our skill can help us to complete each screen to try to break our own record. We've got five lives to do so before having to start all over again.
Main features of Tigerball Pro
This game offers us huge doses of fun to keep us hooked to the screen of our smartphone or tablet for hours on end, thanks to the following functions and features:
- Casual game in which we have to try to get the ball into the container in as few throws as possible.
- Simply swipe your finger around the screen in the correct direction to throw the ball.
- Try to beat your personal best before using up your five lives.
- Over 100 very colorful levels to be completed.
- Box-shaped obstacles that will prevent us from taking straightforward shots.
- Take into account the laws of physics and the uncontrollable bounce of the ball.
- World ranking with the best scores of all time.
Now that you know, don't hesitate to download the application (which is free, although it includes in-app purchases) and start playing to try to break your record in a game that's the real rage among millions of players.