Total is a web browser for Android the main features of which can be found in the integration of download management functions. Thanks to the latter, the user can comfortably manage and organize the files downloaded from the Internet, whether to play them or move them from one folder to another, both on the internal memory of the device as well as on any associated cloud service.
A browser designed to manage downloads from the Internet
This Total - TDownloader is available in APK format for Android quite sometime after landing on iPhone, where it managed to reach a vast number of users that have found in its functions the comfort to manage files that they haven't found in other popular web browsers of the likes of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. These are the main features available in Total:
- Browser with multitab functions and automatic detection of download links: simply click and let the manager download the file for you.
- Support for simultaneous downloads.
- Automatic upload to cloud storage services of our downloaded files.
- Separate playlists for files stored locally and files stored on the cloud although they can also be combined.
- Video to audio converter.
- A player that runs in the background allowing us to use it as a floating window.
- Automatically detects all the files that can be downloaded from a website.
- Compatible with Google Drive, OneDrive, and Dropbox.
- Support for two online accounts from the same provider such as two accounts on Google Drive for instance.
- Universal search amongst all local files and cloud services.
- Manage files by means of multiple interfaces: explore them as a list or on a grid, and sort them according to their features.
- Management of different kinds of multimedia files.
- Simple and user-friendly interface.
Missing some user privacy functions?
We have to point out that this browser hasn't been developed thinking about covering certain needs in the field of privacy... In that sense, we miss an incognito or a private browsing tab like in Chrome or Firefox. Especially at present with the user's privacy constantly at risk. But since it hasn't been developed with this idea in mind, we recommend you to cover your back with another browser with full guarantees to explore the web and only use Total when you want to download files from the Internet. You'll gain in safety and speed!
What's new in the latest version
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- We can now send and export all sorts of videos to the cloud.