Do you miss the simplicity of the games of the 80s? Do you only play at dead times and prefer games that don't require much attention or have an intricate story? Arcade games like You Sunk are perfect for you.
This is a very simple submarine game in which the only objective is to sink the enemy's fleet. As a player, you will become the captain who stands with his crew on a secret mission behind enemy lines. In each level, you will have to manage to aim, to fire the torpedoes and to sink the enemies' battleships. In addition, you must recognize and protect the friendly ships and avoid the enemy torpedoes if they locate your position.
Protect your side's fleet and sink each enemy battleship with your torpedoes.
- The submarine will be able to fire up to five types of ammunition: torpedo, self-guiding torpedo, self-guiding rocket, electromagnetic pulse and nuclear rocket.
- In the panel, the player will have the view of the periscope, the radar and the launch button with the number of torpedoes available.
- The game includes 6 different types of ships, three friends and three enemies.
- The submarine can be improved by increasing the speed of the torpedoes or the armor.
- It includes three configurations of battle hour: dawn, day and night.