The guys at Serif, the people behind graphic design tools as popular as WebPlus, PagePlus, PhotoPlus and DrawPlus, as well as their new range of Affinity products, also offer us a 2-in-1 application with which we can manage and organize all our images and photos just like with Google Photos, but from a PC, and carry out basic edits to remove any kind of imperfection or apply different effects.
Simplicity and speed to edit and organize photos.
We're talking about New Serif PhotoStack, a program that intends to be easy-to-use for both beginners and experts, and that brings together under the same interface photo editing and management functions so that your images look as great as ever and are perfectly organized into libraries that you can filter, search or share with whoever you want. Furthermore, it turns out to be up to 10 times faster than other similar alternatives by its rivals such as Adobe Lightroom or Corel AfterShot Pro.
- View and organize all your photos into albums.
- Filter your images based on metadata, tags or ratings.
- Place your images on an interactive Google map.
- Photo search tool to quickly create smart albums.
- Basic editing tools to correct flaws and modify your photos.
- Use of gradients and masks to edit specific areas of an image.
- Non-destructive edition with access to a history of reversible changes.
- Different effects and presets that can be applied to any photo.
By downloading PhotoStack free to your PC you'll have the perfect tool to give your photos and albums a personal and unmistakable touch. As we've already mentioned, it's really easy to use, but if you want to make the most of this tool don't hesitate to check any tutorial or manual you can find on the Internet or its video reviews available on YouTube.