Linux has never been considered an operating system suitable for video edition. Nevertheless, applications like OpenShot Video Editor prove that this isn't totally true and that there are tools that can offer great results.
Video edition in Linux for all sorts of users.
OpenShot Video Editor intends to be a simple yet complete video editor that allows users with all experience levels to use it to edit images. It offers support for the majority of video, image and audio formats. The fact is that it's based on FFMpeg codecs, which makes it even more versatile.
- Integrated into the GNOME desktop.
- Tool for linear video edition.
- Possibility to preview transitions and edit clips.
- Creation and inclusion of solid colours and titles.
- Compatibility with multiple formats.
Download OpenShot Video Editor and don't depend on Windows or Mac to edit video.