X-CD-Roast is a practical and intuitive tool to burn CDs and DVDs on the Linux operating system, being much easier to use than many of the other applications developed for this same purpose.
It's a very simple application that has a very appealing graphical interface, from which we'll be able to carry out the process prior to the burning of an optical disc, from the selection of the disc format, to the compilation of the data to be burnt.
Among its main features those that are worth highlighting are:
- Capacity to create data, audio and mixed discs.
- Support for CD-Text and integration with CDDB.
- Copy audio discs “on the fly”.
- Compatibility with external burning devices.
- Multilanguage interface.
- Customization of the application by means of GTK themes.
If you're looking for a tool with which you can easily burn CDs and DVDs under a Linux operating system, download and install X-CD-Roast.
X-CD-Roast Linux0.98 Alpha 16
X-CD-Roast is a burning application for CDs and DVDs created for the Linux platform. Download X-CD-Roast for free and burn your optical discs easily
Over a year ago