Fed up of reading about the miracle workout method used by the Kardashians that has helped them to lose dozens of pounds only exercising for seven minutes a day? Well, it's hard to believe but it's always better to do that than absolutely nothing. There's no such thing as a workout that offers you stunning results with hardly any dedication or effort. It's all about mentalizing and creating a routine. It's never easy to start practicing sport but with 7 FIT - 7 Minute Workout, Workout Trainer developed for Android it's slightly easier if you're looking for a home workout. Let's show you how.
Flexible workout time with a customized exercise reminder.
How do I begin?
To start off, just open the application and put in some effort. There are different fitness sessions and workouts that you can easily carry out at home whenever you've got some spare time:
- 7x4 Challenge. Are you capable of working out with these simple exercises during 7 minutes a day, 7 days a week, for 4 weeks?
- Classic workout to exercise your entire body. 13 exercises to burn 76 kcal and improve your cardiovascular functions.
- Exercises to wake up in the morning. A total of 12 workouts to burn 21 kcal, wake up, and start the day full of energy.
- Exercises for before bedtime. 14 workouts that burn 12 kcal and help you to rest better and sleep deeper.
- Ab workout. Get a six-pack with these 13 exercises that will burn 45 kcal.
- Gluteal workout. Get a perfect butt with 14 different exercises capable of burning 39 kcal during 7 minutes.
- Leg workout. Reduce the outline of your legs with 14 easy exercises designed to burn 27 kcal.
A detailed follow-up log to build healthy workout habits.
7 FIT will guide you through the entire process with simple instructions, audio, and music. And dressed up with encouraging sentences such as "Sweat is fat crying". Check your health charts, circuits, your body improvements, and your rewards. The achievements are very useful as they encourage you to carry on making progress whilst you train and earn more medals. No time to go to the gym? Don't worry you can always move the coffee table and workout between episode and episode of Stranger Things.