How many files and documents do you think you've got duplicated on your Mac? Hundreds? Maybe thousands? The only thing that so many repeated files are doing is taking up unnecessary space on your PC, so the best thing you can do is find them and remove them with a tool like Duplicate Finder.
Keep your hard drive clean of useless files.
With this tool created by Dr. Cleaner's developers you can delete all those songs you've downloaded thrice, those identical photos that have arrived from different senders or those documents you had saved in two different locations.
Functions of Dr. Cleaner Duplicate Finder
- Scan your computer from top to bottom or choosing certain folders.
- Find files by duplicate name or content.
- Preview the content of each document to make sure before deleting.
- The application will recommend you which to delete in case of doubt.
- Decide whether to remove the duplicate once and for all or send it to the trash bin.