Connect to Facebook consuming fewer data
Mark Zuckerberg intends to take Facebook all over the world and he wants to do so through Facebook Lite. With this low data consumption app, any of us can log into the social network with the most users in the world even if our phone is really old or we're connected to some kind of sad 2G network.
The lightweight version of Facebook for under-developed countries
With a size under 5 MB, this Facebook client that saves on our data plan and mobile's resources, allows us to carry out basic actions such as accessing our news feed, photos, notifications...
- Connect with your friends, family or workmates and meet new people.
- Publish status updates, share your photos or comment on publications of other users.
- Interact with the rest of your contacts.
- Save your pictures in albums.
- Find events in your city and make plans to go out with your friends.
- Search for local businesses around your town, check images, schedules...
- Keep up with the latest news about interesting topics.
However, Facebook Lite can't be downloaded in all countries as it's only available in certain regional App Stores, unlike the Android version, in which case, we can download the APK wherever we are.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: iOS 9.0.
- Compatible with:
- iPod touch
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...