One of the tools that we can make use of within Microsoft Office for PC, apart from PowerPoint, Word or Excel, is Outlook. The email client has everything you need to be able to improve your productivity integrating different functions such as a task planner and a contact list. For this and many other reasons, it's considered as one of the best email clients, if not the best, that you can download to your iPhone or iPad at present.
The tidiest inbox
One of the main aspects taken into account during the development of Microsoft Outlook is the perfect organization of our emails. That's why it has been designed giving priority to the interface's usability, making it more efficient, and supporting different gestures to manage several of its functions.
Outlook is compatible with Gmail and Yahoo.
These are the main features of the application that has been developed natively for iOS devices of the likes of iPhone and iPad:
- A tidier inbox that shows the most important messages first. Furthermore, it learns as you use it, getting used to how you work.
- Schedule, delete, and file emails using gestures.
- Possibility to configure different advanced filters to check the incoming tray.
- Synchronize your calendar to be able to share your availability for meetings with a single tap and schedule reminders.
- Possibility to attach any file from your email by means of OneDrive, Dropbox, and other sites without needing to download them first to your iPhone.
- Compatible with the Split View function on iPads and iPhones that are running iOS 9 or later.
- Possibility to configure automatic message replies for when you can't answer your emails.
- Compatible with the main email providers such as Gmail or Yahoo.
- Support to program your agenda and contact list.
Synchronize your work with the rest of Office apps
As it's an application included in the Microsoft Office suite, Outlook integrates perfectly with the rest of the tools belonging to this package. In other words, anything that has to do with working in Word, Excel, Exchange, or any other office application can be developed 100% compatible with Outlook and synchronize both workflows.
What's new in the latest version
- Performance improvements and minor bug fixes.