If you had to choose the best battle royale game at present, without bearing in mind the omnipresent Fortnite and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, which one would it be? Many of you would probably go for a title that's a hit on Android and iPhone thanks to its great playability as is the case of Garena Free Fire, previously known as Free Fire Battlegrounds.
50 players, 10 minutes, 1 survivor...
This game that has become so popular mainly due to its immediacy (matches only last 10 minutes) now arrives on Windows so that we can continue to enjoy playing this survival shooter straight from our PC, using a mouse and keyboard. However, it's not a native version, but the APK of the mobile version and an Android emulator.
Therefore, you can imagine that the features of this desktop version are identical to those of the Android version:
- Land on an island and face up to another 49 players.
- Collect weapons, resources, and use vehicles to explore the map.
- Always keep inside the safe zone that will gradually shrink.
- Plan the best strategy: hide in trenches or attack in an open field.
- Try to be the last player standing to reach victory.
- 10-minute matches that provide the game with great dynamism.
- Team up with another 4 players to play collaboratively.
What's new in the latest version
- Clash Squad Season 9.
- Airdrop Vending Machine.
- Treatment sniper added as new weapon.
- Weapon stats adjustments.
- Replay system available for Battle Royale and Clash Squad.
- Players can new decide the number of objects to drop from their bags.