In some countries the use of prepaid cards is more widespread than in those where telephone contracts have been gaining ground. That's why many operators offer their users this type of system to use their cell phones, as well as the possibility of expanding their services without having to be tied to a fixed monthly fee: just pay for what you consume.
The store of the Philippine operator Smart
Smart, the telephone operator in the Philippines, has for all its customers GigaLife, an online store where they can buy the services it offers, such as minutes to call or megas to surf the Internet from the smartphhone. But not only that, but also users can control consumption and other aspects of their relationship with your company.
These are the main functions it offers:
- Possibility to buy minutes and data for users of the different versions of Smart.
- Access to promotions.
- Control of service subscriptions.
- Consultation of consumption.
- Billing history.
- Support for bill payment.
- Bonus system for transactions carried out in the app.