Portable version of Google Chrome
Google Chrome is one of the most popular browsers in the world. It's famous because of its speed and for how it integrates into Google's different services, amongst many other things. And it wouldn't be so successful if all users were aware of what this company does with our browsing data but we're not here to spoil your eagerness to download this Chrome Portable.
Google Chrome wherever you go
On more than one occasion, you've probably been forced to check your email on somebody else's computer due to an emergency and you've had to use that person's Internet Explorer 9 with dozens of adware bars and as slow as hell. Bet you were missing your favorite browser.
Well, that will no longer happen to you thanks to Google Chrome Portable because this is a version that you can use on Windows from a USB stick, without installing anything. You've only got to connect the memory unit to the PC in question, access the folder and run the program to start surfing the web. And works on both 32 and 64-bit systems.
Make sure you always carry around the advantages of Google's browser.
It comes along with all the features of the original Chrome that you know off by heart thanks to its version for PC, Mac or Android, including the following:
- Quick start-up.
- Fast web page loading.
- Runs web applications.
- Intuitive, bright, and easy-to-use interface.
- Search and browse from the same box.
- Organize your tabs however you want.
- Visit your favorite sites with a single click.
- Themes to be added to your browser.
- The latest updates and improvements in the security field.
- Private browsings (nobody will know what you've visited, except for Google).
- Add complements and extensions from the Chrome Web Store.
- Synchronize contents with Chromecast and play them on other devices.
The main advantage of this portable version of Chrome is that you don't have to install anything. Just double click on the file and start browsing the Internet.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...