Cash will end up disappearing. It's getting more and more comfortable paying everything by card, by bank transfer or straight from our phone. Ever since the arrival of Paypal and other safe payment services, users have got used to this kind of payment system and their fear towards the unknown has gradually disappeared.
Now we can also make use of platforms specialized in payments between particulars as is the case of Verse, Twyp (owned by ING) or this Lydia - Mobile Payment that we're introducing you to today.
Lydia is a mobile payment app that allows us to pay instantly at any business as well as to pay friends and acquaintances from a simple, comfortable and totally safe platform without having to count or coins to make sure everyone pays their part or having to search for an ATM at late hours at night.
Easily send and receive money with total safety.
Main features of Lydia
Thanks to this platform, you can keep full control of your expenses and never have any debts thanks to its interesting options:
- We can sync our bank accounts and debit cards with our Lydia user account.
- Send and receive money to and from friends by means of their phone numbers.
- Transfer money from bank accounts to internal Lydia accounts, whether personal or group accounts to collect money or to keep a better control of our expenses.
- The user can pay at stores straight from his phone.
- The system registers each movement and expense on a weekly transaction list.
- 100% safe. We can access the system by means of a password, pattern or fingerprint.
- Minimalistic and clear design so that any kind of user can get used to it.
If you're fed up of worrying about carrying cash around with you or you simply want to keep an exhaustive control of your expenses, you should try out a mobile payment app of this nature. Download its APK right now and move over to contactless payments, without cash, cards, and 100% safe.