Monster Strike is a game similar to the most traditional Pokémon titles. It's an RPG game in which your mission is to collect monsters and face up to other players in battles to discover who's got the strongest and most powerful creatures. Your monsters will gradually increase their level, acquiring new skills and greater capacity to inflict damage on your rivals. All the latter, on a scenario that looks like it belongs to an anime. This game is a real hit in Japan and most of Asia.
Become a monster master.
On your way, you'll have to discover new monsters and add them to your collection. You can also combine creatures to get hold of new ones with new skills.
- Over 1,000 types of monsters to be found.
- Allows up to 4 players at once.
- Invite your friends by sending them a message.
- Simple and collaborative battle system to wipe out the most powerful rivals.
- Carry out combos to cause more damage to your rivals even if you're supposed to be weaker than them.
- Win combats and fill your pockets with coins.
- Possibility to block all in-app purchases.
Monster Strike is a free-to-play game with in-app purchases, the trendiest business model at present amongst apps that want to make money from their players' games. You can always purchase coins with real-life money if your possibilities to win battles aren't good enough for you. It's an acceptable way to advance along the storyline. By the way, Yoshiki Okamoto, father of titles of the likes of Resident Evil 2, is behind this game which means it's definitely going to be a hit.
What's new in the latest version
- Simplified configuration.
- Overhaul of the user interface.
- Several bug fixes.