What does a user look for when downloading an alternative to Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge and co? Well, basically functions and options that suit his browsing habits, needs and even lifestyle better. That's the case of Polarity.
Lower resource requirements and, therefore, lower energy consumption.
An energetically efficient web browser
This browser has been designed to use the least amount of energy as possible. It does so by requiring lower hardware settings than its rivals making it possible that the CPU doesn't demand so much energy. But, apart from greater energy efficiency, if offers us the following features:
- Fast loading of webs thanks to its development based on Chromium and Trident.
- WebGL support.
- Reinforced security against malicious webs.
- Customizable privacy options.
- Different customization possibilities by means of extensions and themes.
- Integration with social networks to share contents instantly.
- System for the notification of alerts.
- Support for voice orders.
- Password manager.
- Integration with Ecosia, the environmental-friendly search engine.
These are just only a few of the features that you can find in this browser that is trying to make itself a name as a sustainable development.