Score! Hero has long proposed an idea of soccer game that was far in many aspects of the pure and hard simulator that we have seen in some of the best titles for Android inspired by this sport, such as FIFA, PES or First Touch Soccer. The game is a simulator that is based on certain situations that can occur in any match, but it is based more on the user's skill than on the rush to perform a certain action due to the pressure of the opponent.
The second part of Score! Hero
With improved graphics and new gameplay options, Score! Hero 2, the second part of this game that promises to become a successful series. In it the approach is the same as then: we start with an unknown soccer player who tries to carve a career towards stardom in this sport and we will help him to achieve it by demonstrating his talent on the lawn.
It is a progressive story in which we will face increasingly demanding tests on a soccer field: shooting at goal, passing the ball, dribbling opponents, taking free kicks, placing balls over a barrier, first touch shots... and all following the same game system as in the first part, that of dragging the finger to direct the trajectory of the ball or our players.
These are the main features offered:
- Manage the sport career of a great soccer player.
- Improved graphics with new animations.
- Commentaries carried out by Arlo White.
- Personalization of the soccer player.
- Fight to achieve trophies.
- Connect through Facebook to share your achievements with your friends and on all your devices.
- Official licenses of different national leagues with more than 90 teams.