If you're gay or bisexual but you're not too keen on visiting bars and clubs, dating and matching apps are going to be quite a good help. In particular, in this Wapo: Gay Dating you can find handsome men (well, not all of them are handsome) that are searching for the same as you: a one-night stand off, a summer affair or a lifetime love.
How it works is extremely simple so that you don't have to waste any time: download the app, fill in your profile with a username, age, height, weight, a few photos and your sexual preferences, and then it's all down to geolocating candidates that suit your demands. Open a chat channel and start seducing them.
Fast, intuitive, simple, and easy to use.
OK. So the app might not be extremely brilliant and can freeze now and again. And the notifications and messages may fail a few times, but one thing is for sure: it's a sea full of fish if you've got your rod ready. So break the ice, ask for a few phone numbers, and meet up in real life. By the way, there's a paid premium version in which these tiny errors might have been fixed.
Main features of Wapo
- Find out who has visited your profile by means of Tracks.
- Push notifications just in case you've shut down the app.
- 4-digit access code to lock the app so only you can access it.
- Block your private photos so you can control who sees them.
- Send and receive pictures and videos.
- Filter the candidates to save time.
- Security and privacy thanks to the app's moderators.
- Possibility to block annoying users.