In 1995, Ubisoft brought out one of the best arcade platformers of the 90s'. We're talking about Rayman, a title released on different platforms such as PlayStation, Sega Saturn, PC, or Atari Jaguar, and that's now available in APK format for Android and on iOS mobile devices.
The comeback of a classic
With different sequels of the likes of Legends, Origins or Raving Rabbids, it's now out for iPhone and iPad with an adaptation of the original game that respects all its essence with a gameplay that remains identical and graphics full of pixels that will make you feel really nostalgic.
Those of you that know what it's all about won't need any further explanations about what you'll find in Rayman Classic but, for those of you that don't, you should know that it's the typical 2D platform game that has offered us so many hours of fun on computers, video consoles, and arcade machines. Here, the main charact has to face up against Mr. Dark to release all the electoons. For such purpose, we have to help him overcome different levels full of obstacles and enemies that we'll have to fight against.
If you're looking for old mobile games, don't hesitate to download it.
- Explore the worlds of fantasy of the original game such as The Dream Forest, The Band Lands, The Blue Mountains, The Candy Castle...
- Control Rayman with on-screen virtual buttons.
- Make your way with special moves and punches to wipe out your enemies.
- Run, jump and dodge all sorts of obstacles on your way.
- Try to release the electoons while you're at it.
- Fight against final bosses of the likes of Moskito or Mr. Sax.
- Have fun with two game modes: Hardcore, in which you'll have to try to complete the game with just one life, or Casual, in which you can try as many times as you want.
Don't hesitate and start downloading a game that became a hit in the 90's and that's now back thanks to smartphones and tablets.