SlowCam is an application for iPhone with which you can record your videos in slow motion, in other words, you'll record more frames per second to then be able to watch the video in slow motion. The slow motion effect allows you to create video to pay more attention to small details, and also provides videos with greater drama. Now with SlowCam you'll be able to record videos in slow motion at 120 frames per second, if your device supports this feature.
How it works
- To record in slow motion you only have to keep the Slow Motion button held down during the recording.
- Incorporates a gentle transition between ordinary speed and slow motion.
- Supports recording at 120 FPS on iPhone 5s.
- Allows you to zoom in.
- Videos are recorded on the iPhone's Camera Roll.
- Allows you to adjust the image's exposure and focus.
With SlowCam you'll be able to record original videos in slow motion and make the most of this function.