Smartphones have become tools that we can use for almost anything, such as helping us to improve the management of our private life through task managers or GTDs (Getting Things Done). Amongst the latter, we have to point out Any.do: To-do list, Calendar, Reminders & Planner for Android, an app that allows us to integrate all our duties into the calendar so that we can complete our pending tasks before their deadlines and without forgetting about anything.
Some people consider it the best task list app for Android
Many users think that this app is an essential. With over 15 million users, it's a great way of keeping under control everything in their lives: tasks, calendars, reminders, lists, notes...
The secret of its success lies in the conception of a simple interface that integrates lists and calendars making the user's organization very simple. To the latter, we have to add its integration with different devices since the app offers versions for Windows, iPhone, and Mac.
Keeping your life organized and all your obligations fulfilled on time is much easier with an app of the likes of Any.do.
These are the main features of this application:
- Receive reminders to organize yourself better.
- Work with lists shared with other users and assign collaborative tasks.
- Synchronization with Google Calendar, Facebook Events, Outlook, and any other calendar.
- Establish task follow-ups and actions for after meetings.
- Create reminders by text or voice messages.
- Handle the app using drag & drop.
- Attach files and documents from your smartphone or from Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Board for sticky notes or post-its.
- Real-time synchronization between mobile, desktop, web, and tablet apps.
And as we've already mentioned, it's not all about managing the tasks of a single user as it can be used for collaborative projects including other users on the lists. Now that you know, download the APK and organize yourself better. You can be even tidier if you get hold of Any.do Premium.