Explore a pixelated world a la Minecraft
The first version of Minecraft came out in 2009. Despite how long it has been since then, it continues to enjoy excellent health, as can be seen from the range of alternative versions that we can download for Android. One of them is Craft World, developed from the graphic engine of the original.
Explore an infinite world and build at your rhythm
The game offers the same formula as that of the Mojang original. That means the freedom to move around infinite worlds and the possibility to use the tools and materials needed to build whatever we want. It also offers an identical 3D pixelated graphic look. These are the main features:
- Fly or walk around an infinite territory.
- Very simple user interface.
- Get blocks of different materials to build as you please.
- A procedurally auto-generated environment.
- A wide variety of materials and elements to combine and build with.
- Choose from a range of skins for your characters.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 3.0.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...