Google's task manager
To help us improve our productivity, Google has an ecosystem of applications and services that can help us better organize our day-to-day life. Among them, we find Google Tasks APK, a task manager that allows us to manage and edit all those tasks and chores we have pending to complete them on time. Download Google Tasks Android to organize yourself better.
Google Tasks APK, the task manager we need to improve our productivity
Following the minimalist design principles Google applies to most of its products, we find this app to create to-do lists to manage their completion. Using the user's own Google account, this app offers the user the possibility of synchronizing with other devices and integrating with other apps, such as Gmail and Calendar, so they are never out of sight.
The design of its interface has been conceived to be as straightforward as possible to not waste a single second while creating new tasks, to-do lists, editing items already created, or archiving everything that has already been done or is overdue. It is simple and intuitive to use, and a few taps are enough to add a new item to any list with details, expiration dates, and reminders if we deem it necessary.
These are the main features available once you download Google Tasks Android:
- Task registration through the creation of to-do lists.
- Editing and managing tasks from different devices.
- Integration with other apps such as Gmail and Calendar.
- Possibility of adding details and sub-tasks to highlight important aspects or to outline the phases of accomplishment of the main task.
- Editing any item in the lists as the work progresses.
- Ability to create tasks from Gmail and view them in the side panel of the application, including sending emails with details and reminders.
- Establishment of deadlines.
- Organization of tasks by date or priority.
- Ability to integrate with work teams, including information and data analysis to all employees connected to Tasks using Google's AI.
New features of the latest version
- Easier task creation by tapping on the application icon.
- Creation of tasks by sharing from other applications.
- Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 6.0.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...