Google is still eager to meet every single need of its users, both in the professional field and the personal sector. This time around, it has presented a new task manager that intends to improve and replace the former Google Keep, with the intention to avoid its users having to use third-party software such as the popular applications Any.do, To-Do or Todoist.
The new Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done arrives to help us to increase our productivity. Thanks to its extremely clean and simple interface, we can add, manage, and organize pending tasks on visual and comfortable lists without having to leave the Google ecosystem so everything will be perfectly integrated and synchronized with the rest of our software.
Add deadlines or events to every single pending taks in just a second.
Main features of Google Tasks
- Creation of important task lists.
- Possibility to edit those tasks and check them on any our devices synced to the same Google account.
- Integration with Gmail and Google Calendar to cross-check data and be more efficient.
- Allows us to add details and create sub-tasks within main tasks.
- We can create new tasks straight from an email in Gmail.
- The application sends reminders about deadlines so we don't forget to do anything.
- It offers information and data analyses about all our employees connected to Tasks thanks to Google's AI.
- Interface designed following the Material Design 2 guidelines.
Download the APK of Google's new task manager and let it simplify your and your team's daily work.