One technique that can improve productivity when planning and executing a project is the design of concept maps and flow charts. With them we will better organize information graphically and structure ideas, first on paper and immediately in our head. And who says the paper says the Android screen, thanks to applications such as the always useful miMind.
A good concept mapping app that will improve the organization of your ideas
This concept mapping app stands out for its sober and functional design, where any element that could distract attention from what is really important, which is to capture the ideas on the canvas, has been eliminated. In addition, it has a series of tools that allow you to enrich the content with everything that may be useful: documents, PDFs, images, colors...
These are the main features you will find in this app:
- Intuitive user interface that facilitates navigation through the app.
- Different formats and templates for maps.
- Export to different image formats (JPG, PNG, BMP...), text, PDF and XML.
- Several multilevel design schemes to establish hierarchies and logical frameworks.
- Various shapes for the nodes of each map.
- Automatic backups.
- Flexibility in connecting nodes with different formulas.
- Undo and redo function.
- Support for adding multimedia files, office files, text notes...