Minecraft is definitely one of the most successful games of the last 10 years, with legions of fans eager to build, survive, and craft in an endless universe from almost any device, including Android smartphones and tablets, iPhone, iPad, and PC. For such reason, nobody should be surprised about the presence of clones trying to replicate the gameplay that has led Mojang's title to the top.
Build and destroy your own world without any limitation.
And one of the latest ones to do so, in a really acceptable manner, is this Mini World: Block Art, a game in APK format that is also available for Windows and that comes along as 3D sandbox game in which we can unleash all our creativity, building at our own will, exploring an endless world, and surviving all lurking dangers.
Main features of Mini World
- Sandbox adventure game similar to Minecraft in which we can explore and build whatever we want.
- Three game modes available: classic, survival, and creation.
- Over 1,000 elements and hundreds of different blocks to build and craft anything, from houses to castles.
- Create your own tools and weapons such as axes, swords, shovels, machine guns, bows...
- Survive animals and monsters that live in this new world.
- Dozens of mini-games built into the app, from puzzles to strategy games, as well as FPS.
- Save your coolest creations in your gallery and visit those of your mates.
- Play solo in your own world or in the multiplayer mode with other users.
- An initial tutorial that can be used as a guide so that you can get to know all the ins-and-outs and tricks of the game without having to resort to hacks.