Improve your physical condition by training under the guardianship of Nike Training Club, an Android application that acts just like a real personal trainer. More than 100 exercises conceived to tone up your body.
In the hands of the trainers of famous people
Ary Nuñez is a personal trainer that has treated famous people like Rihanna. Jeanette Jenkins is another well-known personal trainer. With your physical progress you can unlock exercises designed by these trainers and by other renowned sportswomen like the goalkeeper Hope Solo, the tennis player Serena Williams, the athletes Paula Radcliffe and Carmelita Jeter, the surfer Lakey Peterson or the gymnast Gabby Douglas.
Features of Nike Training Club
- Training sessions between 30 and 45 minutes.
- Combine strength exercises with cardiovascular training.
- Includes detailed instructions for each exercise and additional support on video and audio.
- Play music while exercising.
- Includes a record with your progress.
View your results, share them on Facebook or Twitter and obtain rewards, a great way of exercising and keeping fit.